Security of Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
Termination of Access
Access to this website may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
- Who is collecting the data?
- Data is collected and stored by Juvelluxe | Juvel and Veluptuous, LLC in the United States.
- What data is being collected?
- Juvelluxe collects data relevant to your shopping and purchasing history while you are visiting www.juvelluxe.com in an attempt to improve the browsing and shopping experience.
- This data may include names, addresses, phone numbers, dates of birth, etc. of you or other related parties (for example, recipient information if you are buying a gift card or sending a physical order to a gift recipient). The information you provide will be securely stored with us, and you can add, delete, or change your registered information at any time by logging into your account.
- If you make a purchase on www.juvelluxe.com, we will collect additional information such as credit card numbers, expiry dates, CVVs, and billing addresses in order to complete your purchase. Similarly relevant information will be collected if you use alternative payment methods such as PayPal or Apple Pay.
- What is the legal basis for processing the data?
- All transnational data is securely processed through industry standard processing practices and information is anonymized and encrypted whenever possible in the case of credit card numbers and otherwise identifying financial information. Juvelluxe does not store or have access to customers’ full credit card numbers.
- Will the data be shared with any third parties?
- As a general rule, information collected by us will not be shared outside of Juvelluxe unless information is collected via a multi-brand partnership such as a giveaway or brand collaboration. We will always inform you of this separately when collecting information that will be shared with any additional parties. Customer and order recipient information provided to us will not be shared with any third parties outside of those necessary to deliver your order, for example, we provide information we collect to third party service providers, such as the fulfillment warehouses and parcel carriers who help to ship and deliver your orders.
- Juvelluxe team members with access to your personal data are contractually obliged to respect the confidentiality of the information collected from you.
- How will the information be used?
- The information is used to provide customers with improved shopping experiences on our website and to facilitate the processing and delivery of orders of physical products.
- How long will the data be stored for?
- We retain your information only as long as is necessary and only for the purpose for which we obtained them. We restrict access to your information to only those persons who need to use it for the relevant purpose.
- What rights does the data subject have?
- You have the right to access the majority of your personal data at any time within your account profile. If you do not have an account profile, you can request a copy of the information that we have on file for you at any time by emailing email@example.com subject line Data Rights. Please allow up to 30 days to respond to such inquiries.
- In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete personal data held on you where we have no legitimate legal reason to retain it. You have the right to ask us to update and correct any incorrect personal data that we have collected.
- You have the right to opt out or any marketing communications both in your account profile, during the checkout process, and contained within any marketing outreach via the unsubscribe link in any of our email marketing campaigns.
- How can the data subject raise a complaint?
- You can request a copy of the information that we have on file for you at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org subject line Data Rights. Please allow up to 30 days to respond to such inquiries.
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions set out below are to be applied to the use of this website. By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use this website.
In these terms and conditions, the expressions "we", "us" and "our" are a reference to 'Juvelluxe', 'Juvel shapewear', 'Juvelluxe Brand' and formerly 'Veluptuous Swimwear'.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to alter and change these terms and conditions occasionally. Changes to the terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon publication on this website. Your continued use of the website following such publication will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended. It is your responsibility to be aware of these terms and conditions as they may be altered.
This website and its content are provided 'as is' and except to the extent required by law, without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The information on the website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute as advice.
We do not represent or warrant that the information and/or facilities contained in the website are accurate, complete or current, or that the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that any defects in the website will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes the website available are free of viruses or any other harmful components. Except to the extent required by law, we do not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in the website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise, in each case to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the website at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
This website may from time to time contain links to other websites or information provided by third parties. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or suitability of the information or links provided on this website, including information provided by third parties. You use the information and links at your own risk. We have no control over their individual content and make no representations or warranties as to any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites. We do not recommend any products or services advertised on those websites. If you decide to access any third party website linked from our website, you do so at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
Your use of the website is at your own risk. Where conditions and warranties implied by applicable law cannot be excluded, we limit our liability where and to the extent we are entitled to do so. Otherwise, neither we, nor any of our affiliates, officers or directors nor any of our agents or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website will be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on the website, including damages caused by viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the information on the website, or the performance of the products, even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damages.
You must ensure that your access to this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
You must not misuse our system or this website. Specifically, you must not hack into, circumvent security or otherwise disrupt the operation of our website. Furthermore, you must not undertake any activity which will place an unreasonable burden on our systems.
You agree to indemnify us and our respective officers, employees and agents against all actions, claims and demands which may be instituted against us arising out of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
All copyright featured or displayed on the website is owned by us. Except as may be otherwise indicated in specific areas within the website, you are authorized to view, play, print and download documents, audio and video found on the website for personal, informational, and non-commercial purposes only.
Except as permitted by applicable copyright laws, you may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the website.
Except as authorized under the copyright laws, you are responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on the website. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on the website.
In the event you download software (including but not limited to screensavers, icons, videos and wallpapers) from the website , the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the "Software") are licensed to you by us. We do not transfer title to the Software to you. You own the medium on which the Software is recorded, but we retain full and complete title to the Software, and all intellectual property rights therein. Except as permitted by applicable copyright laws, you may not redistribute, sell, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-readable form.
All of our trademarks, service marks and trade names used herein (including but not limited to the words marked "Juvelluxe", "Juvelluxe Brand", "JuVel Shapewear" and formerly "VELuptuous Swimwear" are our trademarks or registered trademarks, unless stated otherwise. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify our trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the website, without our prior written consent.
The use of our trademarks on any other website or network computer environment, for example the storage or reproduction of (a part of) the website in any external internet website or the creation of links, hypertext, links or deep links between the website and any other internet website, is prohibited without our express written consent.
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this website only for your personal use. You are authorized to print a copy of any information contained on this website for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our written permission on sell information obtained from this website